Senior Vice President - American Global LLC
Mike brings more than thirty years of construction risk and surety experience to American Global's growing team of construction risk experts. He will be based in American Global's Berwyn, Pennsylvania office and will focus on developing and delivering efficient risk management and surety solutions to American Global's portfolio of large domestic and international contractor clients. Prior to joining American Global, Mike's previous brokerage experience includes establishing JLT Specialty USA's Construction Practice, leading Marsh's US Construction Practice, and heading Willis Towers Watson's Contract Surety Practice. His underwriting experience includes the leadership of Reliance Surety's International Department and numerous underwriting and management roles at St. Paul / Seaboard Surety.
Mike has been a speaker at CFMA, AGC, and IRMI conferences on construction risk management issues and has authored numerous articles and ‘white papers’ on how contractors can establish and maintain stable and efficient risk management and surety programs. His current and past industry affiliations include:
- Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) - Executive Board
- Chairman, AGC of America Service & Supply Council’s Executive Committee
- Vice Chairman Board of Directors – AGC Charities, Inc.
- Consulting Contractors Council of America
- The Beavers, Inc. - Board of Directors / Membership and Finance Committees
- The Road Information Project (TRIP) - Board of Directors, Executive Committee,Strategic Planning Task Force
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) - Board of Directors
- Incident & Injury Free - (4IF) Insurance Executive Group
Mike holds a Bachelor of Science in Business from Ferris State University (MI). He and his wife, Liz, have three grown children and reside in Horsham, PA.